The stunning mmf-1.5, with it’s superior s-shaped alloy tonearm, Music Hall Melody cartridge, 3-speed belt drive design, and built-in phono pre-amp, is a beautifully refined piece. From the first music note to the final fade-out, the music hall mmf-1.5 sets your world to groove and your feet to dance. A built-in phono preamplifier allows you to connect directly to your current system and a top-quality music hall melody cartridge comes pre-mounted and precision-aligned.
Music Hall, LLC was founded in April of 1985. They area company dedicated to manufacturing, importing, and distributing well priced, top quality, high-end audio components.
Their emphasis is almost exclusively 2-channel (stereo), a rarity in this day of iPods and multi-channel products. Music Hall has grown over the years to become one of the pre-eminent distribution and manufacturing companies in the industry.
Music Hall manufactures its own range of turntables in the Czech Republic. These are produced in a factory that has been making turntables for over 50 years. All Music Hall turntables come fitted with arms, cartridges and dust covers. They consistently make the “Recommended Components” list in Stereophile Magazine.
Music hall electronics are developed and designed in the US and manufactured to strict specifications in Shenzhen, China. The range consists of integrated amps, CD players, receivers, phono amps and D/A converters.
- gorgeous real cherry wood veneer
- built-in phono pre-amplifier which is by-passable if plugging into an existing phono pre-amp
- S-shaped aluminum tonearm, 9″
- removable headshell for easy cartridge changing
- low noise belt-drive design
- stiff and solid MDF plinth
- separately isolated DC synchronous motor for superior speed stability
- three-speed motor provides 33⅓, 45, and 78 rpm
- properly aligned and mounted Music Hall Melody ($75 value) moving magnet cartridge
- adjustable electronic speed control
- special vibration damping feet
- high quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable included
- full-size aluminum platter and special vibration damping platter mat
- worldwide compatibility
- excellent instruction manual
– dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor
– quick and easy to assemble