Inspired by turntables of the past, built with the best of today’s technology. The Music Hall Classic turntable features a built-in phono preamp & phono cartridge, semi-automatic operation (auto lift and power off), and a dark walnut wood veneer finish.
Only available in the USA.
- semi-automatic (auto lift & shut off)
- factory mounted music hall spirit cartridge included (a $100 value)
- aluminum platter with felt mat
- removable head shell
- adjustable vibration damping feet
- dark walnut wood veneer finish
- touch sensitive electronic speed control 33/45 rpm
- built-in bypassable phono amp
- unique uni-pivot tonearm design
- accurate line for perfect counterweight position
- dust cover
- worldwide compatibility
Music Hall, LLC was founded in April of 1985. They are a company dedicated to manufacturing, importing, and distributing well priced, top quality, high-end audio components.
Their emphasis is almost exclusively 2-channel (stereo), a rarity in this day of iPods and multi-channel products and Music Hall has grown over the years to become one of the pre-eminent distribution and manufacturing companies in the industry.
Music Hall manufactures its own range of turntables in the Czech Republic. These are produced in a factory that has been making turntables for over 50 years. All Music Hall Classic turntables come fitted with arms, cartridges and dust covers. They consistently make the “Recommended Components” list in Stereophile Magazine.
Music Hall electronics are developed and designed in the US and manufactured to strict specifications in Shenzhen, China and the range consists of integrated amps, CD players, receivers, phono amps and D/A converters.
Home of the Turntable Bar™, you can audition Music Hall turntables in our Pasadena, CA location for a one-of-a-kind turntable listening experience.