EVO3 Corvus is an evolution of IsoTek’s award winning Polaris design, reconfigured to feature 9 output sockets and increased wattage. It is a cost effective upgrade to any audio or audio-visual system, delivering improved performance, protection as well as being great value for money.
The EVO3 Corvus is a compact yet elegant power distribution strip measuring 363mm in length, 146.5mm wide and just 45mm high. It features 9 individual outlets which reference back to the central PCB. Most power cleaners of this style join output sockets together, running each in series, this is an error as Differential Mode noise created by your connected electronics will cross contaminate from one output to the next. Corvus wiring schematic prevents this.
Meticulously designed, the EVO3 Corvus has a unique delta filter topology ensures class-leading filtration of both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise, delivering super-clean power to nine outlets – each one independently isolated to prevent cross-contamination. In addition, 13,500Amps of instantaneous protection in provided, safeguarding valuable equipment via IsoTek’s unique sequential and repeatable protection system.
– Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
– RFI reduction 30dB.
– Independent outlets stop Differential Mode cross contamination.
– Unique delta filter topology improves product performance.
– 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system.
– Internal wiring; multi-strand silver plated OFC copper with PTFE dielectric.
– Available in UK, EU, US, AU, CH and ZA sockets.
– Maximum continuous power 3,680W.
You can learn about the IsoTek line by giving us a call or if you’re in the Southern California area you can do so by stopping by the shop and taking a listen