The RP-5 is the first Rogue Audio preamplifier based on the groundbreaking new RP-X platform. Silky smooth yet extraordinarily high tech, the RP-5 sets a new benchmark in performance and functionality. Utilizing four 12AU7 tubes in a mu-follower configuration, the computer optimized circuitry boasts outstanding sonics as well as industry leading specs.
The RP-5 offers much more than just sonic excellence with numerous features to further enhance your listening experience. The onboard MM/MC phono has user adjustable gain settings ranging from 40 to 60 dB. A wide variety of loading options means your favorite cartridge can be configured to sound its very best. A tube based headphone circuit offers smooth and detailed sound for your late night personal audio sessions. Other features include home theater inputs, a processor loop and mono button. The ten button remote allows you to conveniently access volume, balance, selector, mute, mono and on/off from your listening position.
The elegant appearance of the RP-5 is enhanced by an easy to read VFD display that provides volume, balance and source information in large easy to read characters.
– Four tube mu-follower design
– Ten function remote control
– VFD display
– Home Theater bypass/Unity gain inputs
– Five pairs of inputs (Line1-4, Phono, or Line 1-5)
– Two pairs of variable outputs
– One pair of fixed outputs
– Processor loop
– Heavy duty gold plated RCA inputs
– Machined aluminum faceplate and knobs
– Tube based headphone amp
– 40 – 60 dB gain phono stage
– RIAA equalization within 0.1 DB
– User adjustable cartridge loading
– Massive power supply
– Slow start turn on sequencing
– Auto mute at turn on/turn off
– Detachable IEC power cord
– Fully tested, burned in and auditioned
– 3 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
– Proudly hand crafted in the USA!
The Rogue Audio RP-5 is available for demo inside the shop.