Elegantly simple yet technically sophisticated, the Rogue Audio RP-1 is our latest tube preamplifier based on the innovative RP-X platform. Stunning in both performance and design, the RP-1 provides all of the features you need for a truly high end system. Boasting outstanding specs and remarkable sonics, the RP-1 sets a new benchmark in affordable performance and functionality.
Beyond its superb preamplifier capabilities, the RP-1 offers numerous features to further enhance your listening experience. The onboard MM/MC phono has user adjustable gain settings of 43 and 58 dB to accommodate most popular cartridges. A wide variety of loading options also means your favorite cartridge can be configured to sound its very best. The discrete 1 Watt headphone amplifier will thrill you with its smooth and refined sound. Other features include home theater inputs for easy integration into your theater system, two pairs of variable outputs and a pair of fixed outputs. The seven button remote allows you to conveniently access volume, balance, selector and mute functions from your listening position. The elegant appearance of the RP-1 is further enhanced by an easy to read OLED display that provides volume, balance and source information in large easy to read characters. The display can also be turned off if desired.
You can demo the Rogue Audio RP-1 in the shop today.
– Two tube mu-follower design
– Multi function remote control
– OLED display with on/off
– Home Theater bypass/Unity gain inputs
– Four pairs of line level inputs
– One pair of phono inputs
– Two pairs of variable outputs
– One pair of fixed outputs
– Gold plated RCA jacks
– Machined aluminum faceplate and knobs
– 1W headphone amp
– 43/58 dB MM/MC phono stage
– RIAA equalization within 0.1 DB
– User adjustable cartridge loading
– Slow start turn on sequencing
– Auto mute at turn on/off
– Detachable IEC power cord
– Fully tested, burned in and auditioned
– 3 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
– Proudly hand crafted in the USA!